- GENERAL CLINIC MEMBERSHIP - Free or Charitable Clinics that are a 501c3 organization or a program component of a 501c3 organization that utilize volunteers to service the un and underinsured in America can join the NAFC. Please download the membership application and contact the NAFC using our contact page if you have any questions.
Free & Charitable Clinic Member Application
- CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP - Companies have the unique opportunity to support America’s Free and Charitable Clinics by becoming a member of the NAFC. For more information on the various opportunities, please contact the NAFC staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-647-7427.
- STATE/REGIONAL ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIP - State and Regional Free and Charitable Clinic Associations are eligible for membership with the NAFC. Please download the membership application and contact the NAFC using our contact page if you have any questions.
State/Regional Association Application
If you are interested in supporting the NAFC,
please take a moment to visit our DONATION page.
Value of NAFC Membership
- "We benefit tremendously from our partnership with the National Association of Free & Charitable Clinics. As long-term NAFC members, we rely heavily on their research and dissemination of best practices to develop new and shape existing approaches to delivering high-quality health care. For free clinics like ours, the NAFC offers unparalleled networking and learning opportunities, particularly through the Annual Charitable Health Care Symposium. Perhaps most importantly, we and other NAFC members rely on their public policy advocacy to help maintain the viability of free and charitable clinics, which is especially important during times of great change within our nation’s health care system." - Sabrina Niggel, Ada Jenkins Center, Davidson, NC
- "In one word our clinic's membership in NAFC is "priceless." NAFC is invaluable in advocating for free & charitable clinics on the national political front, as well as, with top notch, cutting-edge vendors. NAFC recently intervened personally for WV Health Right and saved our clinic $70,000 on our new EMR. I had hit a dollars "dead end" in negotiations on my own and was ready to throw in the towel but Nicole and her staff turned it around in one day making our dream of having a stellar EMR possible. AMAZING! Nicole and her staff are also spot on in their representation of our clinics in the press. I would not think of running my clinic without having NAFC in my corner, period. She and her staff never cease to amaze me with their devotion of time, talent and dedication to the plight of free and charitable clinics in America." - Angie Settle, West Virginia Health Right, Inc., Charleston, WV