We invite you to invest in the NAFC and help build a healthy America, one person at a time!
You can make a secure, online, tax-deductible donation by clicking the button above.
You can designate your donation to one of the following investment areas:
- Disaster Relief - Many of our members, patients and friends have been affected by Hurricane Harvey, Hurricane Irma and other natural disasters. Join the NAFC in efforts to help our clinics and their communities rebuild after these terrible disasters.
- Patient Care - Your investment will allow the NAFC to support our patients – with funding opportunities for clinics as well as donated supplies and services to support crucial patient care programs. Patient Care funds can also go towards health care events such as the one-day C.A.R.E. Clinics.
- Education & Training - Your investment will support education and training of clinic staff and volunteers for improving patient care, as well as crucial education for the medically underserved to make sure they have the information to attain quality health care.
- Sustainability - As the national voice for our clinics and patients, the NAFC plays an important role in sharing information about the continued need for health care equality, accessibility, affordability and portability for the medically underserved in our country. Given the NAFC receives no federal or state funding, your investment will support such life-saving efforts as research, operations, advocating for better health, and reaching populations at risk.
- Or you can select "Where it is Needed Most"!
Thank you for your support of people in need of accessible, affordable health care throughout our country!
For information on additional ways to give to the NAFC - please CLICK HERE