We invite you to invest in the NAFC so that we can continue to build a healthy America, one person at a time. If you would like to learn more about investing in the NAFC and to view an overview of some of our programs, please CLICK HERE.
DONATE TODAY and HELP US SUPPORT Americans who have to make the difficult decision every day between putting food on the table and providing health care to their families. To make an secure, online, tax-deductible donation please visit our donation page. Our tax identification number is 56-2273242.
DID YOU KNOW?
- 83% of our patients come from a working household
- 70% of our clinics have seen NO drop in patient demand
- 45% of our clinics provide care to Veterans
- 44% of our clinics have an operating budget under $100,000
WHY YOUR SUPPORT MATTERS:
- $0.90 out of every $1 donated goes to programs and services such as direct medical care, clinical training, health education and medical supplies
- A $10 donation can provide 2 stethescopes for a clinic
- A $25 donation can provide a clinic volunteer with an hour of virtual training
- A $50 donation can provide 7 months of diabetic testing supplies for a patient
- A $100 donation can provide a patient with a physical exam, an EKG and lab work
- A $250 donation can provide 3 days of medical training and education for 1 clinic staff member or volunteer
- A $500 donation can provide a clinic with a medical supplies shipment box
Join the NAFC in Building a Healthy America, One Patient at a Time. Support Free and Charitable Clinics, Where Medical Care for the Underserved Isn't a Dream, It's Reality!
Your tax deductible donation is needed to assist the National Association of Free and Charitable Clinics support and care for our patients and clinics. One of the most common misconceptions about how the United States will look after the full implementation of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) is that there will no longer be a need for our clinics to continue to provide charity care as a member of the safety net. According to the Congressional Budget Office, there may be as many as 29 million people, who are still without access to health insurance. Given this, the NAFC and our member clinics will remain an important part of America's safety net and we will need your generosity to continue our important work of responding to the health care needs of our communities across the country.
Our clinics utilize a staff/volunteer delivery model to provide health care to those individuals who have little to no access to primary, secondary or pharmaceutical care.
Your donation is so important because the NAFC:
- Receives no federal or state financial support
- We rely on the generosity of individuals to provide the much needed health care to those in this country that have nowhere else to turn.
OTHER WAYS TO DONATE TO THE NAFC:
Besides donating through this online form, you can also mail a check directly to the NAFC at:
1800 Diagonal Road Suite 600
Alexandria VA 22314
STOCKS AND BONDS
Stocks and bonds may also be given to The National Association of Free and Charitable Clinics as charitable gifts. In fact, there are very beneficial tax advantages that accrue from donating appreciated stocks and bonds. Your stockbroker or tax advisor will be able to assist you in determining specifically how such a donation can benefit you.
If would like assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at (703) 647-7427.
EMPLOYER'S MATHING GIFT FUND
You can increase and in some cases double or triple your donation, if your employer matches charitable gifts! Many employers support a matching gifts program that enables their employees to double or triple their gifts to the NAFC. Your gift to the NAFC can be matched by an equal or larger gift from your company. It’s a win-win for you, your employer and the NAFC’s Free & Charitable Clinics. To help the NAFC receive a match to your gift, please contact your Human Resources Office to get your matching gift form.
LEGACY & BEQUESTS
Leave a Lasting Impression!
You can have a real and positive impact on the lives of more than 6 million patients needing health care services at our member Free & Charitable Clinics by including the NAFC in your Last Will and Testament. Or through your life insurance; a Charitable Annuity or your Retirement Assets (Keogh, IRA, (traditional and Roth), 401 (k) or 403 (b) plans.Regarding these and other options, please consult your financial or tax advisor for advice on how you can have the maximum impact for the NAFC, while maintaining your specific estate planning needs.
Please email email@example.com or call 703-647-7427 for more information.
There are also ways to give back to the NAFC while you shop! Check out our Bravelets page and how you can give back while shopping on Amazon by visiting our Shop page.
CY PRES AWARDS
Nominate the National Association of Free & Charitable Clinics for a Cy Pres Award
The National Association of Free & Charitable Clinics welcomes "cy pres" awards to support our work to provide access to quality health care for America’s medically underserved. Cy pres awards allow unclaimed settlement funds from class action lawsuits to be distributed to organizations that further the interests of the underlying class members. Class counsel often has the ability to nominate charitable organizations like NAFC to receive these funds. The NAFC has been the recipient of past Cy pres awards, and is highly qualified to administer Cy pres funds for a wide range of activities in an efficient, cost-effective manner. For additional information, please contact Nicole Lamoureux, Executive Director at Nicole@nafcclinics.org or 703-647-7427.
Questions? Contact NAFC at:
PLEASE NOTE WE WILL NOT SHARE OR SELL YOUR INFORMATION WITH ANY OTHER ORGANIZATION.
The NAFC has been awarded the Guidestar 2018 Platimum Seal of Transparency.
To view the NAFC's Guidestar profile, please CLICK HERE.
IRS Form 990:
- To view the NAFC 2015 990 form - please CLICK HERE.
- To view the NAFC 2014 990 form - please CLICK HERE.
- To view the NAFC 2013 990 form - please CLICK HERE.
- To view the NAFC 2012 990 form - please CLICK HERE.
- To view the NAFC 2011 990 form - please CLICK HERE.
- To view the NAFC 2010 990 form - please CLICK HERE.
- To view the NAFC's 2015 audited financial statement, please CLICK HERE.
- To view the NAFC's 2014 audited financial statement, please CLICK HERE.