Join the NAFC
- GENERAL MEMBERSHIP - Free or Charitable Clinics that are a 501c3 organization or a program component of a 501c3 organization that utilize volunteers to service the un and underinsured in America can join the NAFC. Please download the membership application and contact the NAFC using our contact page if you have any questions.
Free & Charitable Clinic Member Application
- CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP - Companies have the unique opportunity to support America’s Free and Charitable Clinics by becoming a member of the NAFC. For more information on the various opportuniies, please contact the NAFC staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-647-7427.
- STATE/REGIONAL ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIP - State and Regional Free and Charitable Clinic Associations are eligible for membership with the NAFC. Please download the membership application and contact the NAFC using our contact page if you have any questions.
State/Regional Association Application
If you are interested in supporting the NAFC please take a moment to visit our DONATE page.
Value of NAFC Membership
“Our membership provides us with up-to-date news on health care reform, free clinic happenings and grant opportunities. Because of NAFC's relationship with Henry Schein, we have ordered hundreds of discounted products and saved and incredible amount in the last year! The NAFC is a tremendous resource and voice for all free clinics!”
– Lou Hill, Executive Director, Good Samaritan Clinic
"Renewing our membership in NAFC continues to be one of the best investments we make each year. The benefits keep growing and growing...."
- Judith Haasis, Executive Director, CommonHealth
"The NAFC is critical in providing networking and collaboration among its members, which provides access to best practices for serving a chronically ill population that is hidden from view in the nation’s attempt to have to insure health care for all."
- Louis M. Markwith, Executive Director, Virginia Association of Free Clinics, Inc.
"My involvement in NAFC has increased my awareness of the needs of the uninsured nationally. The support and linkages I have gained through working with this organization has helped me learn many new ways I can help my patients through donated and discounted products, legislatively both in the state and nationally and also offer support in other areas through participation in free clinic events. The National Summit Conferences enable me to learn about new products and services while providing education and professional linkages with other free clinic members."
- Saundra Turner, Good Samaritan House