MORE INFORMATION COMING SOON!
Symposium Speaker Applications – Due January 31
The NAFC is requesting speaking proposals for our 2019 Charitable Health Care Symposium at the Loews Atlanta Georgia, October 27-29th. The theme for the 2019 Symposium is “ Connect the Dots: Inspiration · Innovation · Inspiration” and we need you!
All speaker forms must be submitted by Thursday, January 31, 2019.
Selected speakers who attend the entirety of the Symposium (through closing session) will be able to register at a discounted rate.
The Speaker Selection Committee will be looking for speakers who will:
- Provide tangible resources and information that attendees can apply in their daily operations
- Provide outcomes information and/or results about the topics that are being presented
- Provide in-depth training and information
- Show relevant subject matter expertise
- Share a PowerPoint Presentation or documents that can be electronically shared with all attendees
- Provide a presentation that is robust and informative, rather than just anecdotal
To apply to be a speaker, please visit HERE.