There are the days focused on shopping and getting those deals – Black Friday and Cyber Monday – and then there is Giving Tuesday, a day to give back and help those in need!
This Giving Tuesday – December 3rd – help the NAFC kick off our end of year giving campaign and give the gift of health!
Our 1,400 Free and Charitable Clinics and Pharmacies throughout the country and 200,000+ volunteers give back to their communities by providing access to affordable health care to their neighbors. They work daily to improve the health of their patients, and in turn, the health and well-being of their communities.
This important work could not happen without you! Please take a moment to join our movement in saving lives and building healthier communities; show your support by donating to the NAFC!
There are several ways that you can take part in #GivingTuesday and give back to the NAFC, our members and our patients. When you donate to the NAFC – your gift will multiply! A generous donor has offered to help the NAFC kick off this giving season by matching up to $5,000!
Here are a few ways that you can give the gift of health this #GivingTuesday:
- Donate to the NAFC directly - https://nafcclinics.networkforgood.com/projects/86947-nafc-donations-end-of-year-2019
- Donate to the NAFC through our facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/NAFCClinics – a fundraiser will be posted by Giving Tuesday that you can donate to and share!
- Start your own fundraiser for the NAFC on Facebook! It is easy, simply visit: https://fb.com/fund/NAFCClinics/.
- Follow the NAFC on social media! Then share our posts and encourage your friends and family to follow and donate:
- Volunteer at or donate to your local Free or Charitable Clinic! You can find a clinic near you by visiting www.nafcclinics.org and entering your zip code in the “Find a Clinic” feature on the homepage.
Your support is beyond appreciated and needed, and it will go a long way to help us build a healthy America, one person at a time!