We invite you to invest in the NAFC and help build a healthy America, one person at a time!
You can make a secure, online, tax-deductible donation by clicking the button above.
End of Year Giving is Here!
End of year donations are a crucial source of support for all of our efforts supporting Free and Charitable Clinics, Charitable Pharmacies and the millions of medically underserved people who continue to struggle every day. Please consider donating to help support our mission to ensure that the medically underserved have access to affordable, quality health care.
You can designate your donation to one of the following investment areas:
- Patient Care - Your investment will allow the NAFC to support our patients – with funding opportunities for clinics as well as donated supplies and services to support crucial patient care programs.
- Education & Training - Your investment will support education and training of clinic staff and volunteers for improving patient care, as well as crucial education for the medically underserved to make sure they have the information to attain quality health care.
- Sustainability - As the national voice for our clinics and patients, the NAFC plays an important role in sharing information about the continued need for health care equality, accessibility, affordability and portability for the medically underserved in our country. Given the NAFC receives no federal or state funding, your investment will support such life-saving efforts as research, operations, advocating for better health, and reaching populations at risk.
- Disaster Relief - Many of our members clinics, organizations and patients are affected by Hurricanes and other disasters. Join the NAFC in efforts to help our clinics and their communities rebuild and recover after these terrible disasters.
- Or you can select "Where it is Needed Most"!
Thank you for your support of the NAFC's work, the work of our members and of people in need of accessible, affordable health care throughout our country!
For information on additional ways to give to the NAFC - please CLICK HERE